Welcome to the Mountain States Association of Community Colleges website and thanks for your continued participation. We are looking forward to re-energizing this great organization. MSACC has continued to provide a venue for rural community college presidents to network with and learn from one another and other experts in the profession. We appreciate all of our members and welcome your comments and suggestions on how we can continue to grow and improve.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dr. J. D. Rottweiler, President, Cochise College
MSACC Mission Statement
The Mountain States Association of Community Colleges exists to serve community college presidents and, by extension, refine, enhance and improve education for students and rural communities. To successfully fulfill the Mission Statement and fully realize its potential, the organization will:
- Facilitate and enhance communications among the leaders of member colleges.
- Provide opportunities for community college leaders to dialogue various trends impacting community college governance, education, and student success.
- Facilitate professional development activities for leaders of member colleges.
- Provide a regularly published communication that will serve as a platform for the dissemination of information from any and all member colleges.
- Help facilitate networking and mentorship among the leaders of member colleges.
- Conduct annual salary survey to assist member colleges review salary trends for budget, bargaining, and governance purposes.
The Mountain States Association of Community Colleges is a a 501(c)(3).
Current President – J. D. Rottweiler
Past President – Jay Al Lee
Treasurer/Secretary – Ron Slinger